We design and implement all of our own physical server infrastructure, which reduces our dependence upon other providers.
Reducing dependance on others allows us total control, in turn allowing you to have faith in our team without the doubt that a third party will ever intervene. Futhermore, we can provide a more reliable & fully redundant service to all customers.
UK Data Centre Servers
Our network servers are located in Maidenhead, UK. This data centre, featuring a number of security attributes designed to keep hardware and equipment online 24/7, has been established since 1995 and is trusted by 1000’s of other agencies and organisations alike. The centre meets industry best practice and the EU Code of Conduct specifications in a 30,000ft2 purpose built site of hight quality, resilient and secure space across 4 data halls.
- 6 x 1.5 MW Diesel Generators – Protecting servers from any single power failure
- 24 x 7 x 365 Manned Security – Bio-Metric Access, Intruder Alarms & CCTV
- Dual Zone Fire Detection – Raised Floors and sophisticated fire suppression systems
- N+1 Air Conditioning – Guarantee room temperatures and humidity
- Multiple Fibre Connections – Diverse routing and cross connections via multiple Tier 1 carriers